As a practiced Construction Manager, EMABEL knows the daily demands associated with planning, administering and coordinating work as well as developing construction schedules and estimates; soliciting bids and proposals; and supervising contractors and sub-consultants.
Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals, committed to excellence in construction while balancing the realistic need for time and cost control. EMABEL accomplishes this through solid project planning, cost and time management, quality control and safety management, and day-to-day contract administration.
Projects range from educational facilities, residential communities, luxury condominiums, cultural centers andtheaters, hospitals, commercial complexes to transportation and infrastructure.
EMABEL’s construction management program covers the essential tasks needed to complete projects successfully, including:
- Constructability review, schedule review, shop drawings review, document control, and coordination of submittal process
- Resident Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Construction Inspection
- Monitoring of progress and costs
- Verification of conformance to contract specifications and drawings
- Coordination of shop drawing submittals
- Coordination of progress payments
- Implementation of quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) programs
- Monitoring of safety compliance
- Site surveys and evaluations
- Representation at project progress meetings
- Preparation of construction sketches and/or scopes of work
- Support fieldwork and contract modification
- Provide expert opinion testimony
- Assist in change order review and negotiation
- Assist in claims evaluation and preparation of counterclaims
- Coordinate schedule review and approval
- Prepare record as-built plans