Project: Construction of SPDC Osubi Airstrip
Phase 1 & 2 Development
Main Contractor: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Project Status: Completed.
Scope of Work:
- Site Clearance and Bush Cutting.
- Excavation Works
- Dredging/Mebra Drain/Monitoring/Preload
- Apron Construction
- Runways &Stopways
- Fuel Farm and Refueling System
- Drainage System/Drainage Ponds/Stormwater Drainage Scheme (Phase 1)
- Phase 1 Car Park
- Main Access Road, Fuel Farm Access, Landside & Airside Access Roads & Perimeter Road
- Fire Shed/Station
- Gate House & watch Towers.
- ILS Installation, NDB, DME & Navigational Aids
- Lighting for Roads, Car Park, Apron etc.
- Provision of Water Bore-hole & Distribution to Temporary Terminal Building
- Warning Light Beacons
- Boundary markers
- Oil Skimmers/Interceptors
- Soil Improvement (installation of wickdrains, completion of pre-load,
installation of monitoring of settlementinstrumentation, removal of pre-load)
- Sand-Stockpilefor futuredevelopment
- Airfield Light Conduits
Phase – 2
- Power House/NEPA intake & Electrical System Development
- Parallel taxiway, Road Works and Helipads
Welded Mesh Fence (Citadel) installation.